Move into Stillness with Dagmar and Gaudan
16. - 24. September 2018
We invite you to explore and enjoy yourself, as you surround yourself with beauty & nature. Take time to observe, reconnect and share with others…..
You will be in awe about the pure nature in Morocco and the natural wonders will take you into a different state of being. The magical surroundings will help you easily to let go of your day-to-day life back home and to find new appreciation and gratitude to simply Be.
About Dagmar and Daniel
Dagmar: I invite you to pause, breathe, listen, and BE.
I believe your life does not depend on bringing your foot behind your head, but on creating a good set of tools you can use beyond the mat.
My classes are heartfelt and intuitive, gently challenging and deeply nourishing. Through creating a safe space and emphasis on softening and synchronising the breath I make you flow with more ease and grace while deepening your practice. I love to share my nuggets of wisdom with you to take home as an inspiration for your own life, so you can relax and trust more easily.
Find out more about Dagmar here.
Daniel: Gaudan is a well known swiss renaissance artist with many creative skills in the areas of architecture, design and art.
He had the courage to spend 12 years living off the grid in the Costa Rican jungle and found his inspiration and confidence in the intuitive connection with nature and stillness.
Gaudan’s passionate stories inspire with confidence and trust in intuition, which he generously shares to encourage others to be willing to take risks and to embrace the unknown.
When he fell in love with the Hang instrument in 2009 he discovered its soothing and relaxing effects to enhance Dagmar’s yoga, and soon they started leading worldwide classes and retreats together, complimenting each other beautifully.
About Sahara Yoga
Sahara Yoga is organizing Yoga Retreats especially in the Sahara Desert and also all over Marocco since 2007. We built our own desert camp in the middle of the Sahara Dunes of Erg Chebbi to provide a place of full stillness and silence. No Wifi, no phone but we guarantee that you will find a better connection.
You will be in the middle of pure nature and the wide freedom of yourself. There you find everything.
Sahara Yoga is a family based project founded by Barak Oussidi who was born in the desert an lives in Germany since 2001. With Sahara Yoga we build a gathering of different backgrounds and cultures to melt together as one.
Experience an authentic travel experience close to the local people. Be part of the Oussidi Family who share their knowledge about the nature, the desert and the berber culture with you.
We love to welcome you in the circle of our camp. The Camp is equipped with comfortable tents with beds and night tables, light, a shower, toilets, running water, shadow tents, hammocks, a restaurant tens, a kitchen, fireplace and a stunning surrounding.
– Day 1 Arrival Casablanca, Flight to Errachidia, Transfer to our Hotel in Merzouga
– Day 2 Yoga at the Hotel, Hike to the village, Guided Oasis trip, Lunch with the Oussidis family, visit the childrens charity project, camel trekking into our desert camp
– Day 3 – 5 Desert camp
– Day 5 Camel trekking out of the desert camp, stay at Hotel
– Day 6 Relax at Hotel in Merzouga
– Day 7 Return flight Errachidia-Casablanca (Optional: extended stay in Marrakech oder Casablanca, SY organises Transport for you)
Price and Service
Price: 1.450€ / Early Bird 1.350€ until October 31th
Single Room Option: 180€ (Just for the Hotel, not for the desert camp)
– daily yoga sessions with Dagmar and Daniel
– airport transfer and all transfers in outlined program
– Accommodation for 6 nights (3x Hotel, 3x desert camp)
– Meals (half board at Hotel, full board in desert camp)
– camel trekking
– typical lunch at family Oussidi’s home
– Travel insurance
– complete organisation before and during trip
– Donation to kids charity project 15€ pro Person
– Flights (Sahara Yoga would love to assist you to find the right flights for you)
– lunch at Hotel